FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (AND ANSWERS)
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions and answers about our company and the services that we provide.
Who do I call if I have a billing question?
We have dedicated billing specialists for each of our GVM locations. The contact numbers to reach them (by location) are listed below. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GVM Delray Beach: (561) 231-5057
GVM Las Vegas: (702) 703-5279
GVM Ponte Vedra: (904) 257-1030
GVM Stillwater: (405) 379-0344
GVM Wichita: (316) 444-1032
What are your clinic hours of operation?
Our normal operating hours are 9 am to 5 pm in the time zone of the clinic you are visiting. You can learn more about each location by visiting the Our Locations pages.
Are you accepting new patients?
We are currently accepting new patients (depending on desired and offered services, insurance and other requirements) at all GVM locations.
Where are you located?
We currently have five locations in four states. Please check the Our Locations section or you can find the addresses and contact information for each location at the bottom of every page.
Who do I contact if I have a potential compliance, fraud, waste, or abuse concern?
If you have any potential compliance, fraud, waste, or abuse concerns, please email email@example.com.
How can I give a complement or positive feedback for a GVM Team Member?
We love to hear great things about your experience as a patient and about our amazing team members. Send your stories, comments, etc. to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I be charged if I miss an appointment?
GVM defines a “No Show” as any patient who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment. “Same Day Cancellation” shall mean any patient who cancels an appointment less than 24 hours before their scheduled appointment. A “Late Arrival” shall mean any patient who arrives 15 minutes or more after the expected arrival time for the scheduled appointment.
- We do give a 15-minute grace period for patients to contact us for a pending appointment.
- If calling within 24 hours, we will work to reschedule you at no charge.
- If you miss your scheduled appointment without 24 hours' notice there will be a charge of $50 applied to your account.
* Our billing is through a third party. Click here for their contact information.
Do I have to come to the office for treatment?
- Sometimes there are obstacles to being physically present in a clinic location. We recognize this and strive to ensure that help is still available. Our providers leverage a variety of technology platforms to ensure you have secure access to the care you need when and where you need it. Check with your local clinic location for additional details.
I showed up to my appointment on time, but my provider/therapist wasn’t there?
- Our professional team of providers, therapists, and support team work together to manage the flow of patient appointments. However, unfortunately, appointments start late, run over, or other technical issues occur. We would encourage you to wait 5 - 15 minutes before closing out your video chat.
- We work hard to prevent this from happening, but if it does, we will attempt to call via phone so it is imperative that you check your voicemail as we will leave a message and/or a call back number.
- If you do not receive a call, please contact your local office to reschedule.
What are your fees if I don't have insurance or for other administrative requests?
- FMLA/Disability Documentation: $25
- Initial New Patient Visit for Psychological Services: $200/Continued Follow-Up Appointments: $80
- Initial Therapy Visits: $100/Continued Follow-Up Appointments: $80
- Initial Primary Care/Internal New Patient Visits: $300/Continued Follow-Up Appointments: $150
- Request for Printed Medical Records: 10 cents/page
- Request for Printed Letters (including Diagnosis Letters): $20
- Narrative Reports: $75 - $100/page depending on complexity and requirements
What Women's Health Services do you currently offer at your Stillwater, OK clinic?
- Yearly Well Women Exams
- Screening and Treatment of STI
- Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Evaluation for Ovarian Cysts and PCOS
- Overall Health and Wellness Checks
* Please note that we do not currently offer IUD implants or services.