Elizabeth Christine Brown
MSN, FNP-BC, APRN, AANP
CEO and Owner Golden Victory Medical
Elizabeth Brown, CEO and co-owner of Golden Victory Medical, is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Association and dual licensed by the states of Nevada and Minnesota. Equipped to provide family-centered healthcare to patients of all ages, she holds a Master’s Degree in the Science of Nursing from Winona State University and has an eagerness and desire to continue learning and help people. Her scope of practice encompasses full spectrum family health promotion, mental health assessment, disease prevention, diagnosis and management of complex health care problems that occur throughout the aging process.
Practitioner Brown began her career in the medical field working in nursing homes, medical surgical units, nephrology units, emergency rooms, urgent cares and in home visits. Since then, she has accumulated 15+years of medical experience and education in various areas of patient care (neurological, ENT, Emergency room care, pain, cardiac, dialysis, family practice with a focus on holistic care and prevention in mental health).
A single mother, Practitioner Brown comes from a remote farming community in the Midwest. Her hobbies and passions include piano, flute, music composition, weight training, public speaking and writing children's books. She has developed tenacity and passion for helping others, specifically empowering women to achieve their goals in the workplace.
Driven by a holistic approach and evidence-based practice, Elizabeth engages others to deliver high quality patient care. She drives a theoretical treatment of others to encompass the mind, body, and spirit for a comprehensive approach to health and wellness. She believes in building a trusting, long-lasting relationship with patients and encourages other providers to follow suit.
Practitioner Brown's passion is equipped to:
- assess, examine, diagnose and treat patients and families with acute and complex illnesses.
- Prescribe medication and personalized management therein
- Employ a holistic approach to wellness
- Teach patients’ families about the patient’s condition, and how to react in certain scenarios.
- Utilize/ refer to other adjunct modalities to enhance the healing process in mind, body, and spirit.
- Telehealth delivery: Able to service local and remote areas quickly and effectively through audio/visual teleconferencing
- increasing access to healthcare for all.